E-mail :: Print
The information below will assist you in locating your wireless connection option to add a network that will allow you access to the Internet.
Setting Up the Wireless Connection
- Click on the Start. Select Connect To.
- Select the network name (SSID) it will be the SSID that was set in the Charter WiFi internal page. Then click on the Connect button on the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Security Key and then click Connect.
- Vista will connect to the secure network.
- Vista will show that there is a connection. Then open Internet Explorer and verify connection.
Note: If you are using a non-secured network you will not be prompted for a security key.
Would you like more internet help? Click here for Internet Help Topics.