E-mail :: Print
Follow the Steps below to connect your Nook HD/HD+ to your Charter WiFi and your Charter.net Email account
- From the Home Screen tap the Settings icon in the upper right
- Tap Wireless & Bluetooth
- Make sure Airplane Mode is set to OFF and Wi-Fi is set to ON
- A list of available WiFi networks will be displayed. Tap on a WiFi network you wish to join
- Enter your WiFi password and tap Connect. Click here for help finding your WiFi password
Your Nook HD/HD+ will connect to your wireless network
- Press the Nook button on the bottom of your Nook HD/HD+
- Tap the Email icon
- Enter your Charter.net Email address and password
- Tap IMAP, then tap OK
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Make sure you enter @charter.net after your username or you will be unable to login
Password: The password you use to login to your Email account
SSL: This setting should be On for both SMTP and IMAP.
Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net
If applicable: a login will be required when sending and receiving mail.
Note: The SMTP settings are generated for you by Blackberry's servers. Charter engineers have worked with Blackberry to ensure the proper settings are presented.