E-mail :: Print
Creating a My Account gives you online 24 x 7 access to:
- View/pay your bill
- View recent activity such as PPV charges
- Schedule future dated payments & Set up Auto Payments
- Redeem a coupon
- Go Paperless
- Create/Manage Charter.net Email Addresses
- Manage your Profile
- Download Charter Security Suite
- My Account Online Access through your mobile device at m.charter.com
- Refresh digital receivers at m.charter.com
This matrix provides you with an overview of the individual tab content and functionality
- Contains your Bill Summary with Statement Balance
- Shortcuts to your statement and pay bill options
- Coupon Redemption Access
|My Bill & Services Tab
- Set up Auto Pay or Pay each month, Schedule a future dated payment
- View/Print up to 6 months of bills (Telephone Call Details)
- View Recent payments and Pay-Per-View/Charter On Demand purchases
- Choose a "Paperless" statement
- View Current services
- View /Reschedule/Cancel an existing appointment
- Change Billing Address
- View Important Bill Messages
- View/change your Security code
- Manage your Username, Password, Security Question and Answer
- Manage your primary Contact Email Address
- Download and manage your Charter Security Suite™. learn more »
- Create and manage Email Passwords. learn more »
- Create and manage your Personal Web space
- Manage Parental Controls
Registering for My Account
If you are a current Charter customer, you may register to use My Account. You will need your account number and security code from the upper left hand corner of your paper statement to create a login.
To register for a My Account, follow the steps below:
- Click here to navigate to the My Account login and registration screen.
- Either click on the 'Register Now' link, or the 'Create Account' button at the right side of the screen.
- Enter your 4-digit Security Code and 16-digit Account Number.
- Click 'Create Account'.
- Enter your Username and Password and re-type your Password in the appropriate fields.
- Choose a Security Question and provide the answer in the field below it.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Click the 'Register' button.
back to top »
Reasons We Require a Contact Email
The contact Email address you provide is used to send Emails specific to your account.
- Your monthly statement is ready to be view
- Confirm your payment processing
- Receive confirmation of upcoming installation/service appointments
- Confirm billing address changes
You may change your contact Email address by selecting the My Profile page after you login to My Account.
You can remove yourself from receiving marketing Emails by filling out this form.
back to top »