E-mail :: Print
How to Place Calls
You can place calls with Charter Phone the same way you always have.
For calls within your own service area:
- Dial the seven- or 10-digit phone number.
For calls outside your service area:
- Dial 1+ area code + seven-digit phone number.
- Dial 011 + the country code + the phone number.
How to Place Operator-Assisted Calls
- The operator contacts the answering party and requests payment for the call.
- The operator must reach a particular person to connect the call.
- The operator contacts one phone number and requests that the call be charged to another designated phone number.
To contact your operator, dial 0. Operator-assisted calls are billed on a per-use basis. These charges depend on the service requested.
For prices or to restrict collect, person-to-person, and third-party calls, contact Customer Care at 1-888-438-2427 or dial 611 from your home phone number.