E-mail :: Print
In order to provide you with further information for your Wireless Home Network, we have created the following self help information. If additional support is required, please contact Charter at 1-888-438-2427.
Setting Up The Wireless Connection
- Click on the Start. Select Connect To.
- Select the network name (SSID) it will be the SSID that was set in the Charter WiFi internal page. Then click on the Connect button on the bottom of the page.
- Enter the Security Key and then click Connect.
- Vista will connect to the secure network.
- Vista will show that there is a connection. Then open Internet Explorer and verify connection.
Would you like more internet help? Click here for Internet Help Topics.