E-mail :: Print
In order to provide you with further information for your Wireless Home Network, we have created the following self help information. If additional support is required, please contact Charter at 1-888-438-2427.
Locate the Windows Menu in the bottom left corner of the task bar.
- Select Control Panel from the Menu.
- Click the Network icon to proceed.
- From this screen, a new wireless connection can be setup by clicking Set up a new connection or network.
- Select Connect to the Internet and click Next to setup a wireless connection.
- Select Wireless.
If you already have a wireless adapter or network card installed, you will be presented with a list of available networks to connect. This list appears in the bottom right corner of your desktop, just above the system clock.
- Select the network to which you wish to connect. If prompted, you may need to enter a network Security Key.