E-mail :: Print
Charter Pay-Per-View (PPV) offers the latest hit movies for the first time on TV, as well as live events like Championship boxing, wrestling, concerts, and pro and college sports. You can usually order through your remote and when you order a PPV movie you can watch it as many times as you want within a 24 hour period. Special Events can only be viewed one time.
Please select a topic from below for additional information on Charter Pay-Per-View
Charter Pay-Per-View (PPV) is available with your Charter TV subscription and on every TV with a digital receiver. PPV allows you to watch exciting live events, new release movies and other programs for a nominal fee.
Features of PPV
- You can order movies, concerts and events right from home.
- You save money on rentals, tickets, travel and snacks.
- You can choose from a wide variety of start times for movies and other shows on Pay-Per-View.
|Order IPPV directly with the remote control
- No need to make a phone call to view events.
- Your charges automatically appear on your bill.
- You can restrict access to PPV channels.
- You can control which PPV events are ordered.
- You can allow or disallow anyone in the household the privilege of using the service.
- You have access to the latest hit movies, championship boxing, wrestling, concerts, and other live events being offered for the first time on TV.
- You'll find that movies and events are never sold out.
- You have no tapes to rewind, no returns, and no late fees.
PPV prices vary. The on-screen guide will display the price of the movie, live event, adult show or other programming next to the title.
Place Your Order
Order by remote control:
- Press Menu twice, highlight Pay-Per-View (PPV) and press OK/Select.
- Highlight the desired Pay-Per-View category and press OK/Select.
- Highlight the program title in either high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) and press OK/Select.
- Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
Order by phone:
- Call our telephone Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 888-GET-CHARTER (888-438-2427).
- Say Order Pay-Per-View when prompted.
Charter Business customers: Visit Spectrum Business Pay-Per-View support.
Note: If you have a purchase code set, you will be asked to enter it when ordering.
Scheduling A PPV Event
You may order an event using your remote control as soon as the title is available within the menu. A reminder will be set, and you will not be charged unless you tune to that channel during the event.
You can also Contact Us to pre-order events, but you must contact us to cancel prior to the start of the event or you will be charged.
PPV Movie On Multiple TVs
Order by remote control:
When ordering with your remote, you may need to order the event separately on each television. You will not be charged multiple times for the same event or movie.
Order by phone:
Ordering by phone will authorize the event or movie on all digital receivers in your home.
Cancelling a PPV Order
You can cancel your order up until the program's scheduled start time. Please call 888-GET-CHARTER (888-438-2427) to cancel your order.
Missed an Ordered PPV Event
Ordered using your remote control:
- You will only be billed if you tune to the event or movie.
- Keep in mind that if you tune to the channel for even a second, you will be billed for that movie or event.
Ordered by phone:
- You will need to contact us prior to the start of the event or movie to cancel or you will be charged.
Video On Demand & PPV Comparison
Charter Video On Demand (VOD) offers the flexibility and convenience of watching thousands of movies and shows that start anytime you want – many are FREE. You also have the ability to play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward On Demand programs using your remote. Additionally, any On Demand program you rent may be watched as often as you like within 24 hours of purchase.
Charter Pay-Per-View offers the latest hit movies for the first time on TV as well as live events like Championship boxing, wrestling, concerts, and professional and college sports. For most customers, you can even order right from home via your remote control.
Issues Viewing an Event
- If you are experiencing difficulty viewing an event you ordered, please see these troubleshooting steps.
- If you had an issue for an event that has already aired, please contact us by chat or phone.
back to top »