E-mail :: Print
Follow the Steps below to connect your XBOX 360 to your Charter WiFi.
- Press the Guide button on your controller
- Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings
- Select Network Settings
- Select the name of your wireless network. (If you do not see your wireless network, select Advanced Options. Then, select Specify Unlisted Network, and enter your wireless network name)
- Enter your wireless network password
- Select Yes if you are prompted to update your console software
The first step is to connect your Xbox 360 console to your Internet connection. Here’s how:
- Plug one end of a network cable into a port on your router or gateway. You might need a long network cable, depending upon on the location of your router or modem
Note: If you do not have a router, you can plug the network cable directly into your modem
- Plug the other end of the network cable into the back of your console
Note: After connecting network cable, the modem or gateway may need to be disconnected from the power for approximately 20 seconds
Verify your setup
Your setup should look similar to one of the following:
Your Xbox 360 console and computer are both connected to a router. The router is connected to a modem, which is connected to a cable wall jack.
Your Xbox 360 console is connected to a modem, which is connected to a cable wall jack.