E-mail :: Print
Charter Spectrum is our new suite of innovative services that deliver the most advanced TV, Internet, and Voice services available anywhere. We are enabling the Charter Spectrum Guide TV on select digital receivers throughout the next year. You will be notified of availability in your area via email and direct mail.
Currently, the guide is being deployed to HD non-DVR digital receiver households only, but parts of St. Louis, MO and Reno, NV are scheduled for deployment in early 2015
NOTE: During the ongoing release, you may experience different guides on the digital receivers in your home. Periodically, Charter will automatically update additional receivers to the Charter Spectrum Guide.
Quick Start Navigation
Initiating the Charter Spectrum Guide
You can initiate the Charter Spectrum Guide or navigate to a specific interface page on the primary navigation bar directly using your Charter remote control.
While Charter offers similar functionality on all remote controls, the button positioning and appearance may vary.
For more information regarding your Charter remote control, click here.
To get started with Charter Spectrum Guide, click the MENU button on your Charter remote control. This opens the Charter Spectrum Guide Home page where the blue navigation bar at the top offers easy access to the following interface pages and displays the current time:
- On Demand
Once you have initiated Charter Spectrum Guide with your remote control, the primary navigation bar is available at the top of the Charter Spectrum Guide Home page.
Selections are made through the bar using the left and right arrow buttons on your Charter remote control and the clicking the OK/SELECT button. The highlighted lighter blue color on the navigation bar indicates the page you are currently viewing and the darker green highlight indicates the page to which you want to navigate.
Note: If you are viewing the Guide page, press either the Menu or Guide buttons on your remote to access the navigation bar.
You can navigate directly into specific Charter Spectrum Guide interface pages through your Charter remote control.
To navigate into the:
- Home page, press the MENU button.
- Guide page, press the GUIDE button.
- On Demand page, press the ON DEMAND button.
- Watchlist page, select the Watchlist icon from the navigation bar.
- Search page, select the Magnifying Glass icon from the navigation bar.
- Settings page, press MENU the button twice or select the Wheel icon from the navigation bar.
- Message page, select the Envelope icon from the general navigation bar.
back to top »
The Home page displays the program currently being watched, the navigation bar, and offers:
- Recommendations with cover art that you may find interesting based on popular On Demand programming.
- Access the channels you've added to your Favorites list.
- Watchlist that includes On Demand programming you have tagged to be watched at a later date.
back to top »